TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS WEBSITE
1. When you (“you” and its derivatives; and also the “user” and its derivatives) access the website of Vilandra Corporate Housing (“us” and its derivatives) you agree to be bound to these terms and conditions of use of our website; as such constituting a binding agreement between us and you, the user. The current version, as viewed on the website, shall govern our respective rights and obligations each time that you access our website. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. By accessing this website you are bound to the version of the terms and conditions published at the time of your visit to the website. A certificate signed by the administrator responsible for maintaining this website will be prima facie proof of the date of publication and content of the current version and all previous versions of the terms and conditions.
2. Our products and/or services are subject to application procedures and approvals, which we may accept or reject, at our sole discretion. All services and/or products provided by us are governed by these terms and conditions of use, the disclaimer, the privacy and security policy and, depending on the product or service, separate applicable terms and conditions, all of which may be viewed on the website prior to completing the application process.
3. On completing your application, a consultant, agent or employee of ours may contact you for purposes of processing your application to acquire any further information that may be needed.
4. Nothing on this website should be treated as an offer to contract but merely as an invitation to do business with us or our network of real estate service providers.
5. You acknowledge and agree that we and our network of real estate service providers may use WhatsApp, email or sms messages or telephone calls as the main communication tools for all communications relating to this website and our products and/or services.
6. Our website may contain links to other third party websites with information and material produced by other parties. While we try to provide links only to reputable websites, we cannot accept responsible or liability for the information provided on other websites.
7. Nobody may establish a hyperlink, frame, metatag or similar reference, whether electronically or otherwise to this website or any subsidiary pages before receiving prior written approval from us, which approval may be declined at our sole discretion or may be granted subject to certain conditions.
8. We shall at all times retain all copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to the material, including, without limitation, logos, trademarks, service marks, graphics and multimedia works published on or via our website. The logos and trademarks shown on this website are our registered and unregistered trademarks or that of third parties. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any such intellectual property without our prior written consent and/or that of the third parties concerned, as the case may be. You may not, without our prior written consent, use our intellectual property or that of third parties for any purpose other than as expressly authorized in terms hereof. Irrespective of the existence of copyright, we are the proprietor of all material on our website, whether it constitutes confidential information or not.
9. Where we make available certain software for download, use of such software is governed by licence conditions that establish a legal relationship with the licensor. You indemnify us against any breach of these licence conditions. We do not warrant that the software made available is of a suitable quality or fit for the intended purpose.
10. No warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this website do not contain viruses, trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data or code that has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your computer, database, network or other information system.
11. Information transmitted via an unsecured link over the internet, including email, is susceptible to potential unlawful access, distortion or monitoring. We have attempted to limit the risks inherent in communicating via the internet, by the implementation of our privacy and security policy. The provisions of our privacy and security policy may be viewed on this website. Notwithstanding the implementation of this policy, we are not capable of preventing unlawful activities by unscrupulous persons and as such, you accept that we cannot be held liable for any loss, harm or damage suffered by you as a result thereof. To limit these risks, we may request independent verification of any information transmitted by you via our website or email from time to time.
12. We may modify, suspend or discontinue the website, whether temporarily or permanently, without notice. We may further impose limits or conditions on the access to certain services, features, functions or products.
13. We give no warranties or representations of any nature whatsoever. We do not warrant that the website or our products and/or services will be error-free or that it will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, performance or quality. We expressly disclaim all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
14. Without limiting 13 above, under no circumstances will we be liable to you for any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, based on claims by you, including, without limitation, claims for loss of data, goodwill, profits, use of money or use of hardware or software, interruption in use or availability of data, hardware or software, stoppage of other work or impairment of other assets, arising out of breach or failure of express or implied warranty, breach of contract, misrepresentation, negligence, strict liability in delict or otherwise, whether based on our relationship or not or any commitment performed or undertaken under or in connection with our relationship.
15. You hereby warrant to us that you have the required legal capacity to enter into and be bound by contractual terms. If you are a minor, you require the assistance of your legal guardian when reading these terms and conditions.
16. No failure or delay to exercise any of our rights will be construed as a waiver of any such right, whether this is done expressly or implied, nor will it affect the validity of any part of these terms and conditions or prejudice our rights to take subsequent action against you.
17. If any of these terms, conditions or provisions is held to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such term, condition or provision will be deleted from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions, which will continue to be valid to the full extent permitted by law.
18. These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the law of Republic of South Africa and this website is published within the Republic of South Africa.